Lily helps companies and individuals navigate a range of civil and criminal matters, including government investigations, internal investigations, Foreign Corrupt Practice Act matters, compliance, shareholder disputes, and securities litigation.
- Serving on the Monitor Team for two SEC and DOJ FCPA Monitorships and one SEC independent consultancy, involving a banking technology company and two medical device companies, gaining a unique perspective on what the government considers to be essential components of compliance programs. Additionally, advising a client through a DOJ & SEC Monitorship.
- Leading corporate internal investigations into allegations involving FCPA, fraud, embezzlement, and internal controls issues around the world to investigate and advising on remediation.
- Advising clients on anti-corruption and anti-fraud compliance programs at all stages, including developing policies and procedures and conducting assessments of well-established programs.
- Representing individuals and corporations in connection with SEC enforcement actions and investigations, DOJ investigations, FINRA inquiries, securities class actions and shareholder derivative suits.
- Representing founders and investors in start-up companies, including matters involving venture capital disputes, unfair competition, breaches of partnership and shareholder agreements, employment and fraud claims, and fiduciary obligations.