I provide litigation counsel to clients in white collar cases and complex civil disputes. I began my career as a law clerk for Judge William Caldwell in the United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, and I have extensive experience litigating in federal court. My experience includes:
- representing witnesses and targets before state and federal grand juries;
- defending public officials against corruption charges before the Pennsylvania State Ethics Commission;
- assisting clients with complex subpoena requests from the U.S. Department of Justice and other federal/state agencies;
- defending clients against charges filed by the Pennsylvania Office of Attorney General;
- obtaining non-prosecution and deferred prosecution agreements for my clients;
- conducting internal investigations; and
- providing guidance on compliance with state and federal statutory regimes, including the Pennsylvania State Ethics Act and the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, among others.
In my civil litigation practice, I have defended public and private entities in civil rights cases and represented businesses in complex contract challenges and commercial disputes. I represent clients in both state and federal court on breach of contract claims, business torts (including fraud and misrepresentation), and commercial statutory claims. I have also represented automobile dealers in franchise disputes before the Pennsylvania State Board of Vehicle Manufacturers, Dealers and Salespersons, and assisted public utilities in federal condemnation actions.
I also maintain a robust pro bono practice. I work with the United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania’s Court Assisted Re-Entry Program (CARE), which helps individuals re-enter society following incarceration. I also provide assistance to military veterans facing legal challenges, including criminal charges.
I proudly serves as a member of the Junior Board of the YWCA of Greater Harrisburg, Harrisburg Rotary Club, Leadership Harrisburg Class of 2020, and my firm’s Hiring Committee.
I enjoy being active outside and traveling as much as possible!