Admission & Qualifications
Swiss Bar admission (Canton of Geneva)
CAS in Financial Regulation, Universities of Geneva and Bern (2020)
CAS in Legal Professions, University of Geneva (2012)
Master of law with special mention "economic and contract law", University of Fribourg (2012)
Tali Paschoud acts on behalf of private and institutional clients in Swiss and international complex proceedings before cantonal and federal authorities and courts, including the Swiss Supreme Court.
She provides legal advice and acts as a litigation lawyer in the areas of criminal litigation (international mutual legal assistance and white collar crime) and civil litigation (finance, banking and corporate law). She also specialized in internal investigations, in particular in the banking sector.
Prior to joining Ming Halpérin Burger Inaudi, Tali Paschoud was a defense attorney with a special focus on criminal law which enabled her to regularly represent individuals in trials and present oral pleadings. She then joined one of the largest law firms in Switzerland to specialize in white collar crime.
- Representation and assistance to a company facing criminal proceedings involving potential wrongdoing (allegations of corruption and money laundering);
- Representation of Brazilian individuals in Swiss criminal proceedings related to the Lava Jato Brazilian scandal;
- Representation of various individuals and companies in mutual legal assistance proceedings addressed to Switzerland by European countries, USA, Brazil and India notably;
- Assistance of various financial intermediaries in the context of their duty to report suspicion of money laundering to the Money Laundering Reporting Office Switzerland;
- Representation of banks subject to liability further to unlawful acts in civil litigation;
- Conducting an internal investigation in a bank which suspected wrongdoing of high ranking executives;
- Representation in criminal trials (oral pleading) of individuals’ victims of fraudulent bankruptcy.
Saverio Lembo, Tali Paschoud, The appointment of a representative in criminal proceedings against corporations (art. 112 Swiss Criminal Procedure Code) in RPS 2019 (137).
Andrew Garbarski, Tali Paschoud, Freezing, Forfeiture and Restitution of Illicit Assets of Politically Exposed Persons Abroad: New Regime Applicable as of July 1st, 2016, Bär & Karrer Briefing June 2016
Associate, Ming Halpérin Burger Inaudi, Geneva (since 2017)
Associate, Bär & Karrer, Geneva (2016-2017)
Associate, Hayat & Meier law firm, Geneva (2014-2015)
Legal trainee, Lenz & Staehelin, Geneva (2013-2014)