December 1, 2020 | Watch the Awards Gala
Recognizing Champions in White Collar Practice, Including Defense, Government Enforcement, Investigations, and Compliance.
2020 WWCDA Award Winners:
- The WWCDA Champion Award - Loretta E. Lynch, Former U.S. Attorney General
- The WWCDA Group Award - Global Ethics and Integrity Office of Salesforce.com
- The Laurie A. Miller Leadership Award for the Advancement of Women in White Collar Defense - Karen P. Seymour, General Counsel of Goldman Sachs
- The Catherine O'Neil Mentoring Award, Sponsored by Goldman Sachs - Aviva Gilbert
Master of Ceremonies:
Former Deputy Attorney General - Sally Yates
Nina Totenberg, NPR Correspondent
Eric Holder, former U.S. Attorney General, Mary Joe White, former SEC Chair, David Solomon, CEO of Goldman Sachs, the General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer of Salesforce, Chairs of four major law firms, a tribute to Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and a musical performance by Elton John's keyboardist, Kim Bullard.
Schedule of Events:
- 6:30 - 7pm - Pre-event Virtual Networking, Co-hosted by Goldman Sachs
- 7 - 8:30pm - Awards Ceremony