As a partner and attorney at Best & Flanagan, I represent both individuals and corporate clients in complex commercial litigation and arbitration, internal investigations, regulatory matters, professional licensing, and white-collar criminal defense. Contact me at: email@example.com.
With more than 17 years of experience, I am known for representing clients in high-stakes complex civil and white-collar criminal litigation. I have experience in a wide range of complex financial, constitutional, criminal, and regulatory matters, as well as patent-infringement litigation, class-action defense litigation, and bankruptcy adversary proceedings.
Litigation and Arbitration
• Trial counsel for Fortune 100 Corporation in Southern District of New York Bankruptcy Court in defense of $300+ million fraudulent transfer allegations regarding complex tax planning.
• Defense of Fortune 100 Corporation in securities fraud case in District of Minnesota.
• Defended clients in white-collar crime cases, including allegations of federal mail fraud, bank fraud, misapplication of bank funds, income-tax evasion, and federal false statements.
• Represented clients in FINRA arbitrations.
Internal Investigations and Compliance
• Represented clients regarding compliance, including responses to FCC Civil Investigative
Demands, DOJ Civil Investigative Demands, and federal subpoenas regarding advertising, marketing and promotional materials, and anti-fraud policies.
• Represented Minnesota Vikings in an internal investigation regarding a former employee.
• Represented Fortune 100 Corporation in an internal investigation regarding employee’s acceptance of bribes relating to $40+ million fraud scheme involving parts bidding system.
• Represented public companies in SEC, FINRA, and international regulatory investigations relating to the FCPA, stock options backdating, revenue recognition, and compliance with anti-money laundering policies.