Lawyer by Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, Master in Criminal Law and Criminal Procedure by Universidad Carlos III de Madrid - Spain (outstanding), postgraduate in Compliance by Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, postgraduate in Compliance by the Business School of Universidad Pompeu Fabra and Master in Criminal Compliance by Universidad de Castilla - La Mancha. Expert in ISO 19600 Compliance Management Systems by AENOR.
Specialist in design, implementation and updating of Risk Management Systems for the prevention of corporate crime (fraud, public and private corruption, money laundering, environmental pollution, computer crime, privacy). She has led several projects under the guidelines of the Peruvian Law of Criminal Compliance and with the application of international standards ISO 37001, 19600 and UNE 19601.
During her professional career she has worked as a criminal lawyer in prestigious law firms, has been a lawyer in the Compliance Officer's office of a transnational company with Japanese headquarters and has worked as a Compliance and Data Protection consultant in Spain.
She is currently a Senior Associate in the Corporate Compliance area of the firm DS Avocats in Peru, from where she collaborates with various Peruvian and multinational companies, in the consolidation of a culture of ethics and compliance at all levels of the organization.
- Member of the Lima Bar Association
- Professional associated to the World Compliance Association (WCA)
- Directive of the WCA "Compliance Observatory" Committee
- Professional associated to the Peruvian Association of Ethics and Compliance (Ethics)
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Women's White Collar Defense Association (Social Media Coordinator)