Accomplished C Suite professional with more than 25 years of multidimensional experience in legal field in world class global business environment. Have successfully managed various aspects of law including but not limited to litigation, M&A, IPR, anti-corruption, Ethics and Compliance, Corporate Governance to name a few. Have been instrumental in developing of Ethics and Compliance training program for a multi national corp
Areas of Expertise
- Holistic and strategic approach to corporate, business and legal matters, issue identification, risk evaluation and risk mitigation measures.
- Structured approach to aspects of the corporate legal matters such as compliance, due-diligence,
- Adept at evaluating, strategizing and connecting with all stakeholders including senior counsels and ensure efficient handling of matters.
Risk and compliance
- Structured approach to risk identification, evaluation and mitigation
- Developed comprehensive compliance programs; trainings on ethics and compliance, POSH, corporate governance to create awareness among stakeholders.
- Crisis and issue management and communication to all stakeholders
- Ability to lead from the front to deliver effective representation
By way of education qualification, I have an honours degree in Science and a degree in law form Bombay University. In addition, I am a member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India and hold diplomas in Indirect taxation as well as Intellectual Property Rights.
Widely travelled in Middle East, Europe and North America, Passion for travel, trekking, nature trails, drawing, sports and reading.
I am a quiet, amiable but a determined person, passionate about everything I do. A professional with a strong ethical bedrock.