Sue has over 25 years’ experience in all aspects of commercial litigation for claimants and defendants, with particular expertise in:
- Civil fraud and asset recovery involving complex, multi-jurisdictional international commercial litigation (often where criminal, restraint or regulatory proceedings co-exist)
- Pre-emptive relief including freezing injunctions, search orders, restraint orders, civil recovery orders and cross-border
- Disclosure and evidence gathering
- Breach of fiduciary duty, breach of trust (including tracing claims), insolvency litigation, directors’ duties and directors' disqualification.
- Crisis and reputation management
Sue has been listed as a Thought Leader in Asset Recovery in the Who's Who Legal Global Investigations Review 2020 and is ranked as a Leading Individual in Fraud: Civil in the Legal 500. She acts as a Supervising Solicitor.