Grace represents clients in complex litigation matters in state and federal courts. She has experience in a wide range of business and commercial disputes, internal and regulatory investigations, pharmaceutical patent litigation, antitrust matters, professional malpractice defense, and insurance coverage matters.
Grace graduated cum laude from Notre Dame Law School, where she was president of the Moot Court Appellate Board. Grace also holds a masters from the London School of Economics and Political Science. After graduating from law school, Grace completed a fellowship in the Federal Litigation Unit of the National Immigrant Justice Center. Grace’s experience prior to joining Sims|Funk also included working in the Chicago office of the international law firm Winston & Strawn LLP.
- Won dismissal of per se antitrust claims, including price fixing and bid rigging allegations, against publicly traded oil and gas company
- Won defense verdict in professional liability claim against law firm and lawyer
- Won motion to dismiss for utility client in federal court
- Assisted on internal investigation into alleged fraud in healthcare organization
- Defended health system against claims by Federal Trade Commission relating to merger
- Briefed and argued Seventh Circuit appeal on behalf of federal inmate
- Assisted in defense of federal Multi-District Litigation proceeding by auto collision repair shops accusing eighty different auto insurers of conspiring to deflate repair costs