Jennifer has been named a Southern California Rising Star by Super Lawyers Magazine since 2018. In 2020, Jennifer was recognized as a Top 40 Under 40 Attorney in California by the Daily Journal. She regularly appears as a legal expert on CBS’s “The Doctor’s” TV show where she provides legal insights on current events and legal matters. Jennifer’s practice focuses on federal and state white collar and complex criminal litigation, including but not limited to bribery and kickbacks, fraud, money laundering, cybercrime, and international extradition.
- International Extradition, The Champion – NACDL, Aug. 2019
- The Dark Side of Bitcoin, Los Angeles Lawyer, Sept. 2018
- Federal Government’s Annual Health Care Fraud Takedown, Daily Journal, July 2018
- Regular appearances on CBS’s The Doctor’s TV Show as an attorney expert: https://bit.ly/2QUn705, https://bit.ly/2UuvDW6 (additional episodes set to air in April and May, 2020)
- Cryptocurrency and the Dark Net, WLALA, Panelist, April 2019
- Judges Brown Bag, Federal Bar Association, Panel Moderator, Aug. 2017
- Pathways to Government Practice, Federal Bar Association, Panel Moderator, April 2017
University of San Diego School of Law, J.D.
University of California, Berkeley, B.A.